Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

NiAmos - The Retail Revolution, What's that?

A brand can always try to please the customer by their offers and advertising, but that wont make their customer really feel from heart to bother to go to their store and buy stuff, because now everyone is familiar with these 'marketing' tactics. Displaying a TV ad, a newspaper ad or huge billboard on street or even a facebook advert, can get a brand a huge follower base but not customers.

Apart from this, another thing which is affecting the customer base of a brand is the competition. Every brand is now putting all his efforts and trying all possible ways to stand out in competition,  
Lets take the example of the telecom sector for a while, we all come across loads of offers and advertisements from Idea, Airtel, Vodaphone etc on everyday basis, but does any of them really convinced us to leave the current network provider and switch to a new one? 
The answer would be "No", the only time someone switched their network provider is when he is not happy with the current one only, but not when other brand has impressed him enough. That's is the same thing happening in every other retail sector.

For me as a customer, I am not a shopaholic guy, I would never visit a store to just to check their offers or new collection only. The only time I go to store is the time when actually I need to "buy" stuff. Window shopping would be the thing on the planet that  would do in my leisure time. Hence these brands comparatively has a very lower number of chances to convince me. In such a case, the only way brand can really pull me to their stores is when they can raise my interest in them to that level or if they can really impress me with their services/products.
In that scenario,  if a brand can reach up to that intelligence and personalized treatment, that they can suggest me the products of my choice or avail me the offers on the basis of stuff I bought during previous visits in their stores/outlets..I would surely turn to be a fan and customer of a brand (from being just a follower).. and that is what NiAmos is capable of. Also, in that case, I wont mind anybody reading information from (and intruding) my social profile, if in turn it is turning out to be my benefit only.

NiAmos is a device launched by Liqvd Asia, which will establish the connection between the brand and consumer in the real world using their social media profiles. Know more about NiAmos here: www.niamos.com

NiAmos has the potential to empower the brands, to change the way their followers look at them. It is far beyond just the offers, the discounts or a birthday wish... its a new way for the brands to treat their customers individually, to make them feel special, to give them the personal attention, to make them happy, to convince them, to win their hearts...in other words.. to "Love them back".


No comments:

Post a Comment