Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Keep calm and love them




I am a BIG BIG fan of animated movies. I also used to watch the diagonally opposite genre too like action and sci-fi too, but the animated flicks specially from Pixar and Disney amuse me a lot and pull that little kid outta me. I have watched the movies like Cars, Ratatouille, Wall E, Up, Monsters University, Despicable me, how to train your dragon etc all over again and again so many times. I actually liked the way they came up with those awesome characters. 

Characters like lightning mcqueen from carswall e, mike from monster's university, minions from despicable me are adorable and fun  to watch. The creators, screenplay writes and animation artists together weave a story around those characters brilliantly. The best thing about those movies is that they introduce their characters and make audience familiar with the theme effortlessly. The facial expressions, movement, body language of the characters and the background score together shows how creative a human can think and make. 

I appreciate the skills of all those creative people behind this movies, who are responsible to bring expression to cars, filling up emotions in a robot like Eve from wall-e and making dragon face expressive enough (toothless from how to train your dragon) etc. If you have seen those animated movie you wont disagree with me saying that. 

I was fascinated to the virtual world, cartoons, video games, animation from the childhood (like every other kid, duh) but I still love to watch those movies (at the age of 23). In past few days I watched the movies despicable me and despicable me 2 and I fell in love with those minions. These minions are not just cute, adorable but also tremendously funny. I wish if they could make just make a movie on those minions doing things and nothing else, I would love to watch that movie again and again and would laugh whole heartedly like a little kid.

2 comments:

  1. Surely animated movies are created with lots of efforts and I am also a big fan of movies from the house of Disney & Pixar...
    Characterization is basically very important part which is common in all these movies...So, if you like characterization start reading novels too...

    ReplyDelete